What would be your dream shoot? Behind or in front of the camera?

In front of the camera: I'd love to have the perfect hair, makeup and wardrobe for a glamorous pin-up/vintage inspired shoot. I've never experienced the whole works of being made up and I think it makes a big difference in the quality of a shoot. Behind the camera: I'm not a photographer but I always figured I'd end up there since I like directing but I don't have the technical knowledge of how to use a camera to actually do the mechanical elements of a shoot; directing though I'd love to help any woman with low self-esteem about her appearance and prove to her that she's beautiful like they do with "How to Look Good Naked." I think once you have it proven to you, it's a lot easier to accept that we don't have to be perfect and that even celebs/supermodels have been digitally enhanced.

Ask me anything but seriously think twice about rude or insulting remarks.